Tietoja minusta

Artist/Filmmaker/DJ and VJ. This is the place I share some of my madness with the world. Stay tuned.

maanantai 1. marraskuuta 2010

Poster and Flyer done for next OMG!zilla!


I'm psyched! My own club, Oh My God!Zilla. The secound time around!
It's gonna be the bomb! Found some amazingly fucked up-japanese-horror/scooby dooish footage that's going to be such a treat to VJ! Also, I finally got my beloved Tenori-on to work as a controller for the VJ-software! So Hank got some new equipments to put his dirty fingers on. Wicked!

Joining me this time is DJ Hoikka Poika and Stormtrooper! Wonderful combination!
Hoikka Poika been DJ:ing for about 15 years and is more of a scratch/hip-hop DJ. He's been DJ:ing and doing beats for a lot of different Rappers and Hip Hop projects around Jakobstad/Kokkola. Lately he's been collaborating with Sveden Passive and he's a part of Horse Records. He's kicking of the evening with some groovy launch music. Everything between soul/funk to rap/reggae.

Stormtrooper is my homie from school. He's an darn good phographer and just has the best taste in music! We have been playing together at some parties and so but this will be his premiere for the first paid DJ gig! So thumbs up! I'm sure it won't be the last! He will end the evening with some fat-ass Dubstep and some really dancy hard-core disco stuff! The place is going to explode!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti